There are currently over THIRTY kittens in our care! If you've been thinking about adding to your family, please check out some of our available babies below!
Our adoption process is as follows:
- Browse our site to find any kitten(S) you are interested in.
- Fill out and submit our adoption application which can be found on the bottom of each kitten bio or at the very bottom of this page.
- Allow 1-2 business days for us to process your application. We will then reach out and let you know if you are approved or not and if approved, we will schedule a time for you to come meet the kitten(s) and take your new family member(s) home.
- All kittens under 6 months old are just $125 and kittens over 6 months are $90.
- The adoption fee includes the spay/neuter, wormings, flea/tick preventative, appropriate vaccinations and Feline Leukemia/FIV testing.
- Special pricing for pairs!
- We also provide you with food & treats to get you started!
Laverne & Shirley
These adorable siblings were born on April 10, 2023. Their mama was hit and killed by a car so they became tiny orphans. They have grown big & strong now and are ready to meet their forever families! They are your typical kittens...everything is fun and an adventure, they're curious but cuddly and they are cute beyond words! Only Lenny & Squiggy remain. The other four kittens have been adopted and it just breaks our hearts that these two sweet boys are still waiting and hoping! Maybe one or both are just what your home needs???
That 70's Show Crew
That 70's Show brought us so many laughs and we just know these kittens will do the same for you! The "cast" was born 5/2/23 and while Kelso & Donna have already left us, we'd like to introduce you to Eric, Jackie, Fez & Leo!
Eric Foreman is an active yet snuggly guy! He loves to play with his kitten friends and zoom around the room. When playtime is over though, this guy is the ultimate cuddle bug!
Jackie Burkhart is a lovely Calico girl with a calm, laid back demeanor. She is very sweet and polite but definitely loves a good play session also!
Fez is the biggest of the group and loves nothing more than playtime! After all, it is what kittens do best! Fez also has the biggest purr-box of the gang.
Leo is just an all around great guy! He is the puuurrrfect mix of cuddles and play! Leo likes to perch right on your shoulder and snuggle in for a nice nap!
Gwendolyn & Gonzo
While these 2 aren't technically related, they bonded because both arrived here as orphans...
Born 5/3/23, Miss Gwendolyn was raised by a dedicated human foster mom. She may even think she is a human at this point! Gwendolyn is well mannered and affectionate. She enjoys playing with Gonzo and her kitten roommates but is always up for cuddles, too!
Gonzo was born 6/12/23 and arrived with a very bad wound on his neck. He is completely healed up now and can't wait to find his forever family! Gonzo is pretty laid back and will fit right in just about anywhere!
Jennifer & Mallory
Sisters, Jennifer & Mallory are just the cutest! They were born 4/25/23 but are still just tiny little peanuts!
Jennifer is the more laid back of the 2, She is sweet and affectionate and lets nothing ruffle her!
Mallory is a little more outgoing and has a bit of daredevil in her! She does love to cuddle but is all about playtime!
Erin is an uncommon girl of orange and white. (Most cats with her coloring are males) She was found hidden in a wheel well of a car all by herself. Erin was a bit shy when she first arrived but we soon found out what a little cuddle bug she is! This cutie was born at the end of June 2023 and can't wait to meet her forever family!